Pine Grove Vet Clinic
COVID 19 Update: Hello Pet Parents: We are maintaining our normal business hours, but we have changed our check-in and check-out process.
Please Call Us for more information. Thank you for your understanding, and stay well!
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm and Friday 8am-3pm
Dr. Janah Crunk
We are maintaining our normal business hours, but we have changed our check-in and check-out process. Please call us or email us for more information. Thank you for your understanding, and stay well.
Our experienced team is happy to serve the veterinary needs of pets and the people who love them. We are conveniently located on State Highway 88, where we offer a wide range of veterinary services while providing a high standard of care for your furry family members.
- Partner with our clients to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond; to improve quality of life for both human and furry loved ones.
- To offer the highest quality diagnostic and therapeutic care in all stages of a pet’s life, from ensuring healthy growth, promoting health and well being, and alleviating illness, pain and suffering.
- To educate and inform owners to the best of our ability so that they can make optimal decisions regarding the well being of their pets.
- Treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were our own.
- To serve our clients and patients in a courteous, professional and kind manner; to let our clients know they are valued.
- Our services are provided in a clean, safe, and friendly environment.
At PGVC we’re proud to provide a full range of medical care services for your pet. Our services are designed to help pets from birth through the end of life. We offer preventative services to help pets avoid serious illnesses, surgical services to help pets who are suffering from serious conditions, and emergency care for pets who need immediate attention.
- Annual appointments
- Drop-off exams
- Bloodwork including panels to evaluate kidney and liver function, to just heartworm and tick borne diseases
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Dental procedures
- Surgery including spaying and neutering, tumor removal, injury/trauma repair, exploration
- Preventative medication and prescription diets
- Diabetes management
- Euthanasia including in home euthanasia for select patients
- Foreign body removal
- Anal gland expression
- Toe nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Weight monitoring
Pine Grove Veterinary Clinic has a state-of-the art boarding facility. Dogs and cats are housed in separate areas to minimize natural tension. The dog boarding facility consists of four, large, 4X6-ft runs, and eight 3X6-ft runs in a temperature-controlled room with many windows for natural light. Each run is separated from its neighbor by a stainless steel panel to prevent cross-fence skirmishing. Depending on availability, each run can be opened to it’s adjoining run to double its size, and dogs from same family may share two runs at the request of the owner. Smaller dogs can be put in the smaller (28X45 in) boarding housing, where they feel more secure.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Clean, friendly staff, great doctor. My dog made some new friends today. – Doc Sierra
Great veterinarian and staff! Highly recommend. – Alyx R
Vet is awesome. The office ladies are wonderful. They care not only for your pet but for you too. – Donna P
We hold our pets with high regards and so does Pine Grove Vet. – Sharon M
Great staff. My boys’ first time there went off without any issue. – M Knox
Compassionate and caring staff. – Phillis F