Our experienced team is happy to serve the veterinary needs of pets and the people who love them. We are conveniently located on State Highway 88, where we offer a wide range of veterinary services while providing a high standard of care for your furry family members.
- Partner with our clients to nurture and preserve the human-animal bond; to improve quality of life for both human and furry loved ones.
- To offer the highest quality diagnostic and therapeutic care in all stages of a pet’s life, from ensuring healthy growth, promoting health and well being, and alleviating illness, pain and suffering.
- To educate and inform owners to the best of our ability so that they can make optimal decisions regarding the well being of their pets.
- Treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion and treating all animals as if they were our own.
- To serve our clients and patients in a courteous, professional and kind manner; to let our clients know they are valued.
- Our services are provided in a clean, safe, and friendly environment.
At PGVC we’re proud to provide a full range of medical care services for your pet. Our services are designed to help pets from birth through the end of life. We offer preventative services to help pets avoid serious illnesses and surgical services and hospitalization to help pets who are suffering from serious conditions.
- Annual appointments
- Drop-off exams
- Bloodwork including panels to evaluate kidney and liver function, to just heartworm and tick borne diseases
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Dental procedures
- Surgery including foxtail removal/extraction, tumor removal, injury/trauma repair, exploration
- Spay and neuter: Note, we do not spay dogs older than ONE year old or that have gone through a heat; We refer those pets to the SPCA in Sacramento (We do N0T do any reproduction services, and recommend establishing with a reproduction veterinarian if you need any breeding services).
- Preventative medication and prescription diets
- Diabetes management
- Euthanasia services
- Foreign body removal
- Anal gland expression
- Toe nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Weight monitoring
- And more…
Pine Grove Veterinary Clinic has a state-of-the art boarding facility. Dogs and cats are housed in separate areas to minimize natural tension. The dog boarding facility consists of four, large, 4X6-ft runs, and eight 3X6-ft runs in a temperature-controlled room with many windows for natural light. Each run is separated from its neighbor by a stainless steel panel to prevent cross-fence skirmishing. Depending on availability, each run can be opened to it’s adjoining run to double its size, and dogs from same family may share two runs at the request of the owner. Smaller dogs can be put in the smaller (28X45 in) boarding housing, where they feel more secure.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Clean, friendly staff, great doctor. My dog made some new friends today. – Doc Sierra
Great veterinarian and staff! Highly recommend. – Alyx R
Vet is awesome. The office ladies are wonderful. They care not only for your pet but for you too. – Donna P
We hold our pets with high regards and so does Pine Grove Vet. – Sharon M
Great staff. My boys’ first time there went off without any issue. – M Knox
Compassionate and caring staff. – Phillis F